Bouquet vs. Arrangement
- Aug 29, 2022
- 0 Comment(s)
If you’re new to ordering flowers, you might find yourself asking the question, “What’s the difference between a bouquet and an arrangement?” We don’t blame you, it can be confusing when you’re just looking at the pictures online! So here’s an overview of the differences between the two types of flower presentations we offer to help you pick the right flowers for the occasion.
Farm-Fresh Flower Arrangements
- How it comes: Our Farm Fresh Arrangements come pre-designed and in a vase. Our small and medium arrangements come in a deluxe hobnail jar and the large arrangements are styled in one of our favorite compotes.
- Who it’s for: Arrangements are for the moments that you want to send something that is display-ready. Each farm fresh arrangement is carefully designed by our team of professionals and delivered ready to adorn your home and best for folks who might not be physically or emotionally able to arrange a flower bouquet.
- How you can get it: Our Farm Fresh Arrangements are available for local delivery or on-farm pickup. In either case, flowers are carefully packaged for transport to make sure they stay beautiful during their journey to the recipient.
Click here to browse our arrangements!
Farm Fresh Flower Bouquets
- How it comes: Depending on the style, our bouquets come beautifully wrapped in paper and finished with twine or a paper sleeve. If you choose to have your bouquet shipped, they’ll be accompanied by a hydration pack on the bottom of the stems so they stay hydrated during shipment. Unlike arrangements, bouquets do not come with a vase and you’ll have to use your own vase to display them.
- Who it’s for: This is for someone who loves that fresh market feel! Our bouquets come ready to be unwrapped and placed in your favorite vase. Though these bouquets can be “vased-up” as is, they’re perfect for those who like to give things their own personal spin. Each bouquet can be taken apart and arranged in a vase in your favorite container to reflect your unique style.
- How you can get it: Our deluxe bouquets, like The Bouquet Box, are available for shipment nationwide, local delivery, and on-farm pickup. Our Market Bouquets, however, are only available for local pickup. All bouquets can be easily ordered online.
Click here for shippable flowers
Click here for local pickup and delivery
Simply put, arrangements are ready-to-go flowers, whereas bouquets require a little more DIY to get them settled into their home. If you need help deciding what flowers are right for you, don’t hesitate to give us a call - we’re happy to help!