Harmony Harvest Farm is often seeking enthusiastic individuals to join our growing team. Below are our current openings.
Field Crew Worker
Harmony Harvest Farm is seeking motivated individuals who can assist with farm production for the 2020 season. Our field crew team is involved in various aspects of our operation including planting, harvesting, and general farm responsibilities. Successful candidates thrive in a fast-paced environment and can work effectively both independently and in small teams. This is a seasonal position from March - November.
General Job Duties:
- Soil and bed prep and cleanup
- Planting and harvesting crops
- Daily weeding and watering
- Monitoring crop health and reporting changes
- Prep cut flowers for cooler storage
- Routine cleaning of work spaces and coolers
- Punctual for early start times
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs routinely and consistently
- Able to work in a physically demanding, outdoor environment
- Thrive in a fast-paced task-oriented workflow
Interested applicants should email resume or list of relevant work experience with references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Field Crew Worker.