Farm Tours for Groups, Organizations, and Schools
From school groups to neighborhood, church, and professional groups, exploring the flower farm has something to offer for everyone. Take a walk with us through the 10-acre production spaces of the flower farm and learn about the farm's story, history, and the importance of knowing where your flowers come from!
We are happy to customize the tour highlights based on your groups needs. Tour topics can include:
❁ General information about US-grown flowers and flower farming
❁ Flowers and mental health
❁ Flowers and community
❁ Sustainable gardening
❁ Science and flowers
These are walking tours, and while most of the ground is even, proper footware is important. To learn more about what you can expect when visiting the farm, check out our FAQ page!
We offer a special rate for school groups and community youth organizations of $5 per person with a 10 person minimum.
ENHANCE YOUR EXPERIENCE!
If you're looking for additional activities for your visit to the flower farm, we offer a variety of add-on experiences that can accompany your group tour.
- Classic Flower Arragment Making - $55.00 per person
- Deluxe Flower Arragement Making - $68.00 per person
- Deluxe Flower Arragement Making with Flower Frog - $90.00 per person
- Dried Wreath Making (September - November) - $55.00 per person
- Dried Flower Crown Making (September - November) - $35.00 per person
- Fresh Flower Crown Making - $45.00 per person
- Market Bouquet Making - $35.00 per person
- Kids Bouquet Making - $15.00 per person (children's groups only)
- Kids Flower Craft (options vary) - $15.00 per person (children's groups only)
To book a private group tour, contact us at email@example.com!