Three-Month Market Bouquet Subscription - **VA, MD, DC ONLY**
Market Bouquet Subscriptions are now available for prebooking for the 2022 season! Subscriptions are available for pickup or delivery on the second Friday of each month with the first delivery/pickup date the Friday before Mother's Day. This subscription is only available for local pickup, delivery within 10-miles of the farm, and select zip codes in the Virginia, Maryland, DC area.
Outside of this area? Check out our Bouquet Box Subscriptions!
An abbreviated version of our seasonal subscription, this three-month market bouquet subscription gives you farm-fresh goodness for three months during our growing season from April to October.
- Pickup from our farm in Weyers Cave, Virginia
- Delivery within 10 miles of the farm in Weyers Cave, Virginia
- Select Virginia, Maryland, and DC zip codes that are within our 1-Day Ground footprint. To see if you're eligible for a shipped subscription, add this subscription to your cart with "Ship It!" as your delivery method, and enter your state and zip code into the shipping calculator on the cart page.
ABOUT THE BOUQUET
Each market bouquet is an over-stuffed sampling of the season’s showiest blooms harvested exclusively from our fields. The bouquets are handmade by our floral magicians, so each one has its very own personality and is guaranteed to include a colorful assortment of unique flowers and household favorites.
We only use the happiest-looking flowers, and in order to keep our bouquets lush and smiley, our flower gurus will choose the best ingredients each month.
Our awesome bouquets stay awesome when you treat them well. Get complete flower care instructions and tips by visiting our Flower Care page.
ABOUT LOCAL PICK-UP AND DELIVERY
The Local Market Bouquet Subscriptions are available for no-contact local delivery, no-contact on-farm pickup, and FedEx 1-Day Ground shipment to select zip codes in Virginia, Maryland, and DC.
- Delivery is only available within 10 miles of Weyers Cave and is subject to an additional delivery fee of $40 which covers your delivery for all six months.
- Shipping to select zip codes in Virginia, Maryland, and DC are available through FedEx 1-Day Ground. An additional delivery fee of $75 is added to each subscription and covers shipping for all six months.
Please provide the delivery address as the shipping address when checking out.
- On-farm pickup times are between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm on the selected date. You won't need to get out of your car, we will bring your flowers to you.
- When checking out for local pickup and delivery, you'll still see the FedEx Priority Overnight option displayed at no charge, however, your flowers will not be shipped, they will be ready for pickup or delivered on the second Friday of every month.
- Schedules change. If you don't think you'll make it to the farm during our pickup timeline, just give us a call at (800) 218-8152.
PICK UP LOCATION: HARMONY HARVEST FARM
Bouquets are available for pickup on the second Friday of the month from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. We're in the process of building a farm shop (yay!), but until then we respectfully beg you to please pick up your bouquet during these times.
Our pickup address is 201 Little Run Road, Weyers Cave, VA 24486.
WE WON'T LET YOU FORGET!
Don’t worry, we will send you an email reminder each month, ensuring you don’t forget your bouquet during busy summer schedules. If you know you’re going to be out of town during subscription week, please let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate a different time. To reschedule, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday of delivery week.
Please tell us what email address you'd like us to send your monthly reminder to in the notes section of your order.
Below is a snapshot of our shipping policies. Find a complete overview of our shipping policies on our Shipping and Delivery page at https://www.hhfshop.com/pages/shipping-and-delivery.
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight, or FedEx 1-Day Ground for specific zip codes to arrive on your selected delivery date. If you're eligible for FedEx 1-Day Ground, you'll see the Ground and Home Delivery service appear at checkout. You can also see if you're eligible for 1-Day Ground shipping using the shipping calculator on the cart page.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design. Fresh flowers are not available for international shipment. The only wedding flowers available for shipment are bulk flowers. All other wedding flowers are available for on-farm pickup ONLY.
DRIED FLOWER SHIPPING
Dried flowers are shipped within two business days via FedEx Ground. Dried flowers are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Dried flowers are not available for international shipment.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via FedEx for both domestic international shipments.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 4-5 days, but could be as long as 15 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you within the US. International transit times vary and can be estimated at checkout.