Your favorite oversized bouquet in a three-month subscription! Receive one premium bouquet a month for three consecutive months with The Bouquet Subscription Box! As always, these bouquets are packed with super fresh, seasonal ingredients and we should warn you, you're going to need a *huge* vase (or many vases!)
HOW IT WORKS
- Select your first delivery date when you place your order. You can also add notes for each delivery in the "ADD SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR ORDER" section of your cart.
- The shipping total on your order accounts for all three shipments. Shipping will not be charged for Local Delivery or On-Farm Pickup.
- For our shipped bouquets, your bouquets will be shipped each month around the same calendar day you've selected for your first delivery Since we can only ship to you Tuesday - Friday, May - October, we'll confirm your remaining delivery dates via email. Don't worry, if you're not available on those days, we can be flexible.
- If you've opted for local delivery or to pick up at the farm, your first bouquet will be ready on your selected date, and your remaining bouquets will be ready for pickup or delivered on the second Friday of every month. We will send you an email reminder so you won't forget about your flowers! Please read the "About Local Pickup and Delivery" section below for more details.
- VOILA! Your flowers will arrive to you on the confirmed future dates, and we'll be sure to send you tracking information for each shipment so you know they're coming.
We understand that things come up so if you're unexpectedly unavailable, notify us within 48 hours of your delivery and we'll adjust the date for you. We will not be able to adjust your order after it ships. Hopefully, you have a neighbor that will watch your flowers for you if you're not home.
Please note that local delivery is only available within 10 miles from Weyers Cave and is subject to an additional $30 delivery fee which covers all three deliveries.
ABOUT THE BOUQUET: IT’S AWESOME.
Every bouquet is handmade by our floral magicians, so each one has its very own personality and guaranteed to include a colorful assortment of unique flowers and household favorites.
We only use the happiest-looking flowers, and in order to keep our bouquets lush and smiley, our flower gurus will choose the best ingredients available as the seasons change. The pictures here are of bouquets we've made throughout the seasons, so yours will probably look a little different. While we can't guarantee what flowers will be in each box, we can promise that they will indeed be very awesome.
That said, if you’re allergic (either physically or emotionally) to certain flowers, we’ll do the best we can to accommodate, just let us know in the notes section of your order when you checkout.
Our awesome bouquets stay awesome when you treat them well. Each bouquet is shipped with a hydration pack to keep the flowers drinking during their trip but should be opened, given a fresh cut, and placed in fresh water as soon as they arrive to you. We also include some flower food to keep them happy, which can be added daily with fresh water (you don't have to use the whole packet at once.)
Keep your flowers out of direct sunlight, and always give them a fresh cut before putting them into clean water. You should remove wilted flowers and change the water regularly to prevent bacteria from clogging stems.
You may notice some (or many) of your blooms are closed when they arrive to you - we do this on purpose! Flower ship best when they're young and we want you to enjoy them for their entire lifecycle and see them change as they open!
If you're sending a bouquet to a friend and would like to include a note - we can make it happen! Simply add your sentiments to the notes section of your order when you checkout.
DON'T FORGET THE NOTES!
If you'd like to add a special message to your flower order, please feel free to do so in the "ADD SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR YOUR ORDER" section of your cart.
ABOUT ON-FARM PICKUP AND LOCAL DELIVERY
The Bouquet Subscription Box is available for no-contact local delivery and for no-contact on-farm pickup.
- If you've opted for local delivery or to pick up at the farm, your first bouquet will be ready on your selected date, and your remaining bouquets will be ready for pickup or delivered on the second Friday of every month. We will send you an email reminder so you won't forget about your flowers!
- On-farm pickup times are between 12 pm and 4 pm on the selected date. You won't need to get out of your car. You'll see instructions on what to do when you arrive posted outside of the studio.
- Delivery is only available within 10 miles of Weyers Cave and is subject to an additional $10 delivery fee per delivery.
- Please provide the delivery address as the shipping address when checking out.
- When checking out for local pickup and delivery, you'll still see the FedEx Priority Overnight option displayed at no charge, however, your flowers will not be shipped, they will be ready for pickup, or delivered on the selected date.
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight to arrive on your selected delivery date.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via USPS.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 15 days, but could be as long as 18 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you.