Join us for a three-day summit where we talk all things Chrysanthemums with the industry's top mum growers! Last year, our summit was a two-hour event that left folks begging for more and we're so excited for this year's expanded experience! For only $49.95, you get access to three days of content from Harmony Harvest's leadership team, members of our 2023 nationwide mum trial, industry experts, and legacy growers!
The event will begin at 9 a.m. on Thursday, November 2nd, and conclude with a Live Q and A on Saturday, November 4th!
IMPORTANT! You must be logged in to an account to access the Summit. Be sure to create an account or log in to an existing account before purchasing your ticket!
You will receive an email with instructions on how to access your course within 15 minutes of purchasing your ticket. If you don't receive these instructions, please contact Catherine at email@example.com.
- Summit Itinerary -
Thursday, November 2nd
- Welcome - Jessica Hall, Harmony Harvest Farm
- Growing Notes: A look at the growing season from the Harmony Harvest Farm Mum Trial Participants
- Chrysanthemum Stories: Growing a Legacy of Chrysanthemum - Al Krismer and Elizabeth Stover
- LIVE: National Mum Trial Campfire - Jessica Hall and Elizabeth Stover, Harmony Harvest Farm -1 pm EST, join via GoTo Meeting Link provided in the Day 1 section of the dashboard
Friday, November 3rd
- Harmony Harvest Farm Mum Crop Tour - Jessica Hall, Harmony Harvest Farm
- Chrysanthemum Stories: The Cylce of the Mum - Al Krismer and Elizabeth Stover
- American Grown Mums - Cameron King, Certified American Grown
Hybrid Chrysanthemums as Cut Flowers - Dave Dowling, Ball Horticulture
- Chrysanthemum Stories: Growing a Legacy of Chrysanthemum - John Lasalle, Lasalle Florist
LIVE: State of the Industry - Dave Dowling, Ball Horticulture - 1 pm EST, join via GoTo Meeting Link provided in the Day 2 section of the dashboard
Saturday, November 4th
- Design Session: Creating with Seasonal Flowers (It's Mums!) - TJ McGrath, TJ McGrath Design
- Modern Day Mums: A Message from the National Chrysanthemum Society - Galen Goss, President, The National Chrysanthemum Society
- Chrysanthemum Stories: Al's Mum Crop - Al Kismer and Elizabeth Stover
- Passing the Baton: The Next Generation of Specialty Mums - Ray Gray, and Mandi Atkinson
- LIVE: Q and A - Jessica Hall and Elizabeth Stover, Harmony Harvest Farm - 8 pm EST, join via GoTo Meeting Link provided in the Day 3 section of the dashboard
This Virtual Summit will be hosted using our courses platform with new content published each day during the summit. We will host all of our live segments using GoTo Meeting and links to join will be provided in the event dashboard. Please note that we're a small farm with a big passion for chrysanthemums and are working with the resources we can to host this event. We promise that as it grows the production value will improve, but today, we're just a scrappy group of girls with some iPhones and a whole lot of love for chrysanthemums.
We'll be sending email reminders with how to access the event as we get closer, but if you have any questions until then, feel free to contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE ARE SO EXCITED!!
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight, or FedEx 1-Day Ground for specific zip codes to arrive on your selected delivery date. If you're eligible for FedEx 1-Day Ground, you'll see the Ground and Home Delivery service appear at checkout. You can also see if you're eligible for 1-Day Ground shipping using the shipping calculator on the cart page.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design. Fresh flowers are not available for international shipment. The only wedding flowers available for shipment are bulk flowers. All other wedding flowers are available for on-farm pickup ONLY.
DRIED FLOWER SHIPPING
Dried flowers are shipped within two business days via FedEx Ground. Dried flowers are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Dried flowers are not available for international shipment.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via FedEx for both domestic international shipments.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 4-5 days, but could be as long as 15 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you within the US. International transit times vary and can be estimated at checkout.