Classic country wedding centerpieces made easy! The Ball Box includes size mini bouquets curated to bring a farm-fresh flair to your wedding decor! Each bouquet is made with the season's best flowers (including dahlias!), ready to be dropped directly into your favorite Ball mason jars. DIY wedding flowers have never been easier!
The Ball Box Includes:
- Six farm-fresh mini flower bouquets
- Six flower food packets
- Mason jars are not included.
Here are a few tips for creating simply sweet mason jar centerpieces with The Ball Box:
- Order your flowers so they arrive to you two days prior to your event. So, if your wedding is on Saturday, be sure you choose the Thursday before as your delivery date.
- When your flowers arrive, remove the hydration packs, give each bouquet a fresh cut at an angle, and place in a spacious vase (or your mason jars) with fresh water and a little sprinkle of flower food.
- Make sure your mason jars are very clean before placing flowers in them.
- Be sure your flowers have room to breathe and relax - try not to cram them all into one vase.
- Keep your flowers in a cool place and out of direct sunlight.
- Give your bouquets at least 24 hours to hydrate before using them.
- You can go ahead and jar-up your bouquets, but for best results, give them fresh water (and if you can, a fresh cut) the day of your wedding.
- For more tips to processing your flowers, visit our Flower Care page.
The Ball Box bouquets include a curated mix of the season's best flowers and are designed by our floral experts. This box cannot be customized. For DIY wedding flowers in customized color palettes, browse our bulk flower collections. The Ball Box is not eligible for wholesale.
All fresh flowers shipped priority overnight based on your selected delivery date. If you've selected "On-farm Pickup" as your delivery method, your flowers will not be shipped, they will be available for pickup at the farm on your selected due date. To learn more about delivery, visit our Shipping and Delivery page.
ABOUT LOCAL PICK-UP
These bouquets are available for no-contact local on-farm pickup. If you select "On-Farm Pickup" as your delivery method, your flowers will not be shipped. They will be available for pickup at the farm on your selected delivery date.
- On-farm pickup times are between 10 am and 3 pm on the selected date. You won't need to get out of your car, we will bring your flowers to you.
- When checking out for local pickup, you'll still see the FedEx Priority Overnight option displayed at no charge, however, your flowers will not be shipped, they will be ready for pickup on the selected date.
- Schedules change. If you don't think you'll make it to the farm during our pickup timeline, just give us a call at (800) 218-8152.
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight to arrive on your selected delivery date.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design. Fresh flowers are not available for international shipment.
DRIED FLOWER SHIPPING
Dried flowers are shipped within two business days via FedEx Ground. Dried flowers are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Dried flowers are not available for international shipment.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via USPS within the United States, and FedEx for international shipments.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 4-5 days, but could be as long as 15 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you within the US. International transit times vary and can be estimated at checkout.