Quick and Pretty Wedding Package - Local Pickup Only
Looking for no-fuss flowers for your big day? Harmony Harvest Farm has you covered. Choose your bouquet-boutonniere combination in your favorite color pallet and select a pickup date and we'll create stunning florals for your upcoming nuptials. Each package is designed to deliver expertly crafted flowers at an affordable cost. We'll use the season's freshest blooms sourced from Harmony Harvest Farm during our season, and American flower farms during the winter months. Ingredients will be determined based on availability and cannot be customized.
OPTIONS AND PRICING
- Bouq + Bout - 1 Bouquet + 1 Boutonniere | $140
- Bouq + Bouq - 2 Bouquets | $250
- Bout + Bout - 2 Boutonnieres | $30
The Quick and Pretty packages are available in our four standard color palettes:
- SOFT - Understated hues of sweetness
- BLANC - Stylish whites with touches of green
- VIBRANT - Self-explanatory va-va-voom
- ESSENTIALS - Think texture and not so ordinary
We also offer bulk flowers in these color palettes so you can get a complete look with DIY arrangements! Click here to browse bulk collections.
SUPER-IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO
More about the Quick and Pretty packages:
- Orders must be placed 10 days prior to pick up date.
- The packages are pick up only. No delivery service is available.
- All bouquets are designed by Chapel Designer, Jessica Hall. Jessica has a pretty distinct design style and will look similar to pictured.
- All flowers varieties are chosen by Harmony Harvest Farm using the most seasonally-fresh ingredients and will not be customized.
About On-Farm Pickup
- On-farm pickup times are between 12 pm and 3 pm on the selected date.
- You won't need to get out of your car, we'll bring the flowers to you.
- When checking out for local pickup, you'll still see the FedEx Priority Overnight option displayed at no charge, however, your flowers will not be shipped, they will be ready for pickup on the selected date.
- Schedules change. If you don't think you'll make it to the farm during our pickup timeline, just give us a call at (800) 218-8152.
Looking for something a little sassier? Click here to visit our wedding page and learn more about our luxury bouquets, installations, and full-service florals!
Below is a snapshot of our shipping policies. Find a complete overview of our shipping policies on our Shipping and Delivery page at https://www.hhfshop.com/pages/shipping-and-delivery.
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight, or FedEx 1-Day Ground for specific zip codes to arrive on your selected delivery date. If you're eligible for FedEx 1-Day Ground, you'll see the Ground and Home Delivery service appear at checkout. You can also see if you're eligible for 1-Day Ground shipping using the shipping calculator on the cart page.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design. Fresh flowers are not available for international shipment.
DRIED FLOWER SHIPPING
Dried flowers are shipped within two business days via FedEx Ground. Dried flowers are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Dried flowers are not available for international shipment.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via FedEx for both domestic international shipments.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 4-5 days, but could be as long as 15 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you within the US. International transit times vary and can be estimated at checkout.