A farm favorite, Jane Sharpe is a romantic mix of amber and crimson. A stunning addition to landscape and cutting gardens, this variety unfurls beautifully when disbudded.
Class: Irregular Incurve, 1A
Bloom Window: Late
Pack of 4 plants. Order 6+ packs in one or multiple varieties and save 15%!
About the Plants
Important Delivery Information
- Plants will be shipped during the week selected
- All plants are shipped via two-day service or are available for on-farm pickup.
- You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. Shipping dates cannot be changed nor can orders be held. If you may not be home to accept your plants, we strongly recommend making friends with your neighbors now so they can receive the package for you.
- Plants must be unpackaged immediately.
- If there is a problem with your shipment, you must notify us within 48 hours of receiving your plants for accommodations.
- Orders cannot be changed or combined.
- Not eligible for wholesale or international shipment.
- For more information on our mum plants, please visit our Mum FAQ page.
- For basic growing information, read our Mum Planting Guide.
- For in-depth information about growing, propagating, and overwintering mum plants, take our Complete Guide to Growing Mums Course.
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Flowers are harvested within hours of being packaged and are shipped FedEx Priority Overnight, or FedEx 1-Day Ground for specific zip codes to arrive on your selected delivery date. If you're eligible for FedEx 1-Day Ground, you'll see the Ground and Home Delivery service appear at checkout. You can also see if you're eligible for 1-Day Ground shipping using the shipping calculator on the cart page.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design. Fresh flowers are not available for international shipment. The only wedding flowers available for shipment are bulk flowers. All other wedding flowers are available for on-farm pickup ONLY.
DRIED FLOWER SHIPPING
Dried flowers are shipped within two business days via FedEx Ground. Dried flowers are not shipped on Saturday or Sunday. Dried flowers are not available for international shipment.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed. Flower frogs are shipped via FedEx for both domestic international shipments.
Our merch is made-to-order. Due to you-know-what (we're tired of saying it), production times are longer than normal and are averaging 4-5 days, but could be as long as 15 days. We could switch vendors, but then we wouldn't be supporting US print shops and that's not really our style. This lead time is temporary and our printers are working hard to shorten them. After production, items will take 5-7 days to arrive to you within the US. International transit times vary and can be estimated at checkout.