Marketing and Customer Service Assistant (Flower Advocate)
Harmony Harvest is a commercial cut flower farm in Weyers Cave Virginia that ships flowers and floral design accessories to floral enthusiasts nationwide. As a woman-owned, family-operated business, our culture is driven by dedication, and supported by a genuine, team-focused dynamic.
Before applying for a position with us, we ask that you take a moment to understand our beliefs. Above all else, we believe in inclusion and equity for all regardless of race, religion, sexuality, or gender identity. We believe that all humans deserve respect, and strive to create a work environment where everyone feels valued. We thrive with individual perspectives and positive understanding. The ideal candidate will embrace the diversity of their team members and our passion to share the boundless joy that only flowers can provide.
Harmony Harvest Farm is seeking and Marketing and Customer Service Assistant (or as we like to call it, a Flower Advocate) to support our growing e-commerce brand. This position relies strongly on the ability to write personable and grammatically correct marketing copy and replies to customer inquiries. The Flower Advocate will work directly with the Marketing Director to execute local and national marketing campaigns as well as assisting the customer support team with general customer care.
The right candidate for this job will have a positive and friendly attitude, thrive in a highly creative and fast-paced environment, have a willingness to learn, and align with our beliefs of complete inclusivity.
This is an entry-level position that is perfect for someone looking to enter the marketing and communications industry. While not required, professional experience in the following platforms/programs is preferred:
- Facebook Business Manager/Creator Studio
- Lightroom or Photoshop
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Forms
General Job Duties
- Assist with the development of weekly email marketing campaigns
- Assist with the development of daily social media content, post scheduling, and social network monitoring
- Assist with the development and organization of digital assets (photos, videos, promotional graphics, etc...)
- Develop and/or proofread copy for product pages and collateral, press releases, and blog posts
- Assist with the marketing, coordination, and execution of on-site events
- Perform basic website updates (publishing products, uploading graphics, etc..)
- Assist with the management of third-party marketing vendors
- Assist with general customer email communication and phone inquiries
- Associates Degree in Marketing or Communications, or related work experience.
- Impeccable writing and communication skills
- Friendly, service-oriented personality
- Ability to multi-task and work in a flexible work environment
Interested applicants should email us a resume or relevant work experience, along with two references with the subject Flower Advocate. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.