Farm Shop Consignment Program
Harmony Harvest Farm welcomes local artisans to sell items in our farm shop that align with our values, our mission, and our brand. Below is an outline of our consignment program. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To submit your product, please complete our product submission form here.
- The farm is a busy place. Please do not bring products to the farm without approval. Drop-in solicitations will not be accommodated.
- Please note that the Farm Shop is not climate controlled. All products must be shelf stable in high and low temperatures.
- All vendors will be placed in our consignment program until their goods are considered a high sell-through product.
- We consider high sell-through as products that sell 90% of their stocked inventory within 60 days.
- Consignment quantities must be approved by our team and will be on a display-only basis, meaning we will only accept the amount of product we can appropriately display. We will not store additional inventory.
- Consignment terms are for a 90-day period. After 90 days, the products will be re-evaluated. If products do not sell or have minimal sell-through, the products will be discontinued and the vendor is responsible for retrieving all inventory.
- All consignment products are subject to a 30% commission to Harmony Harvest Farm. The pricing provided in your product submission will be the price that you are paid for your product. Store pricing will be 30% above the price submitted.
- Vendor payouts are made on the second Wednesday of each month and mailed to the address provided in your product submission.
- While we do staff our store and keep it locked outside of business hours, Harmony Harvest Farm is NOT responsible for stolen merchandise.
Ready to get started? Click here to submit your products! Please allow 7-10 business days for us to review your submission.