Visit Harmony Harvest Farm!
Join us at the flower farm on Saturday, July 20th! For one day only, we'll be opening up the farm to the public and giving you an in-person glimpse of the flower fields and all the fun things we do here at Harmony Harvest.
Come by anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. and shop starts for your at-home cutting garden, learn how to arrange a cut-flower bouquet, and tour our fields!
We'll have exciting activities for all ages including:
- Build-your-own bouquet bar (ok, so we'll make it for you, but you get to pick all the stuff!)
- Bouquet and flower frog arranging demonstrations by Jessica (10 am and 2 pm)
- Guided tours with Jessica (11 am and 3 pm)
- On-site wedding consultations (Must be scheduled in advance, use the form below to book your spot.)
- Flower shop including plants, tubers, bouquets, and flower frogs!
- And the real draw - FREE lemonade and popsicles!
We're still thinking up fun things to add, so be sure to stop by on July 20th and spend some time with the flowers at Harmony Harvest Farm!
To RSVP and invite friends, click here to visit our Facebook event.
Schedule a wedding consultation!
Use the form below to book your wedding consultation. Consultations are limited to 30-minutes, so please be prompt for your scheduled appointment. These one-on-one consultations are for you to learn more about Harmony Harvest Farm's wedding flowers and for us to learn more about your big day. In-depth consultations are available upon request and can be scheduled anytime by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To see time slots, click the blue July 20th date on the calendar.