Quick and Pretty Wedding Package - Local Pickup Only
Looking for no-fuss flowers for your big day? Harmony Harvest Farm has you covered. Choose your bouquet-boutonniere combination in your favorite color pallet and select a pickup date and we'll create stunning florals for your upcoming nuptials. Each package is designed to deliver expertly crafted flowers at an affordable cost. We'll use the season's freshest blooms sourced from Harmony Harvest Farm during our season, and American flower farms during the winter months. Ingredients will be determined based on availability and cannot be customized.
OPTIONS AND PRICING
No matter who you give your forever to or how many whos are in your bridal party, the Quick and Pretty packages are available for everyone and priced accordingly:
- Mr + Mrs. - 1 Bouquet + 1 Boutonniere | $140
- Mrs. + Mrs. - 2 Bouquets | $250
- Mr. + Mr. - 2 Boutonnieres | $30
The Quick and Pretty packages are available in our four standard color pallets:
- SOFT - Understated hues of sweetness
- BLANC - Stylish whites with touches of green
- VIBRANT - Self-explanatory va-va-voom
- ESSENTIALS - Think texture and not so ordinary
We also offer bulk flowers in these color palettes so you can get a complete look with DIY arrangements! Click here to browse bulk collections.
SUPER-IMPORTANT ORDERING INFO
More about the Quick and Pretty packages:
- Orders must be placed 10 days prior to pick up date.
- The packages are pick up only. No delivery service is available.
- All bouquets are designed by Chapel Designer, Jessica Hall. Jessica has a pretty distinct design style and will look similar to pictured.
- All flowers varieties are chosen by Harmony Harvest Farm using the most seasonally-fresh ingredients and will not be customized.
Looking for something a little sassier? Click here to visit our wedding page and learn more about our luxury bouquets, installations, and full-service florals!
At Harmony Harvest Farm, we are committed to delivering flowers with ultimate freshness, exactly when you need them. Your box is shipped only hours after the stems are harvested and arrive at your door the next day. To keep our promise, we’ve developed a weekly shipping schedule:
All orders are conditioned, processed, packaged and shipped on Tuesdays, and are delivered on Wednesdays. Same-week orders must be placed by 12:00 p.m. EST. on Monday for Tuesday shipment.
To prepare for shipping, each bunch is dressed with an enclosed water source and gently rolled in paper for extra protection. Bunches will be labeled, so there’s no guesswork when you're inventorying your order. Flower deliveries do not require a signature, and should not be left outside, or unprocessed for extended periods of time. Please be sure to have someone available to receive the flowers or a climate controlled area where your delivery can be left. Once flowers are received, they should be removed from the box, placed in water, and kept in a cool place until it’s time to design.
FLOWER FROG SHIPPING
The flower frogs are shipped within 3-5 business days of when you place your order. We will notify you immediately if for any reason your product has gone out of stock or is still in production and might be delayed.